Business Intelligence (BI) Developer (SSIS, SSAS)
We are currently seeking to add BI Developers with SSIS and SSAS experience to our growing Business Intelligence practice area. The role of BI Developer is to create programs/applications to extract, transform, and load the data warehouse or data mart.
- Ensures source system is accessible to the data warehouse or data mart.
- Understands timing of source systems and develops job streams to meet the needs of the client solution.
- Maintains SQL and other data extraction and staging skills required to move data out of the data warehouse and deliver to data marts.
- Interpret extraction specifications into program design.
- Implement extract programs.
- Implement and exploit ETL tools.
- Document the ETL process.
- Works collaboratively with client and team members.
Education / Certifications / Training
- Strong knowledge of data warehouse, data mart and database technologies, standards, and methodologies.
- Solid experience and knowledge in designing and delivering business intelligence and/or data warehousing solutions.
- Must possess good analysis and design skills, critical thinking, and analytical problem solving abilities.
- Must have the ability to prototype.
- Must have strong development skills (sourcing and ETL).
- Must have strong knowledge of testing (unit, system, performance, regression, and stress).
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Detailed knowledge of data integration software vendors and the respective tools from a design and development standpoint.
- At least 2 years of experience working with Microsoft related Business Intelligence tools, specifically SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS.
- At least 3 years total experience working in a Business Intelligence environment as an ETL Developer.
- Exposure to other tools, Cognos, Informatica, or Oracle is beneficial but not required.
Associate’s degree with applicable experience. Bachelor’s degree is desired.
The most important quality a candidate must possess is the desire to be an integral part of an experienced,
To learn more about this opportunity, please submit your confidential resume via email, or call us
SSIS, SSIS, SSAS, SSAS, MS BI, MS BI, DW, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, SQL Server, SQL Server